New Filename

Feb 14, 2011 at 5:50 PM
Edited Feb 14, 2011 at 5:53 PM

The app worked good for most of my shows (couldn't find Parks and Recreation - even though it is on thetvdv.com), however the new file name did not include the show name.  I have all my recordings in one folder and obviously don't know what they are if there is no show name on the file.  I am attempting to use this app to import the files into Boxee, which doesn't recognized them in their MCE file name.  Also, can this app be scripted?

Thanks!

Coordinator
Feb 28, 2011 at 11:41 AM

Is the Title of "Parks and Recreation" stored in your DVRMS files as "Parks & Recreation"?

You are right the new name didn't include show name, the output format is currently hard coded.  I will create an issue to add support for customisable output formats (can't say when that will happen though, unless I get more developers on board).

No the app can't be scripted, but it's something i'd like to get it to do, again i'll create an Issue for this.

Coordinator
Feb 28, 2011 at 11:42 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Coordinator
Feb 28, 2011 at 11:43 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.